- Poor Posture—Slouching, slumping and sitting in poor ergonomic conditions, or working out with poor form, can pull your spine out of alignment over time, causing pinched nerves and pain.
- Bulging and Herniated Disc—Poor posture or sudden injury can damage the shock-absorbing disc tissue between vertebrae, causing bulging or even herniated discs.
- Car Accident—Car accident injury is one of the most widely reported causes of neck, upper, mid and low back pain.
- Injury—Any kind of fall, slip, twist or overextension can turn into a back injury; sports injuries, personal injuries and work injuries included.
- Pregnancy—More than half of pregnant women report lower back pain. Because pregnant women need to avoid painkillers during pregnancy, chiropractic care is an excellent natural back pain relief option for them.
Chiropractic Care Provides Back Pain Relief Naturally
Irvine chiropractor Dr. Lee successfully diagnoses and provides treatment for the underlying causes of back pain, designing recovery plans for you individually. These drug-free back pain relief options include:
Chiropractic Adjustment—Dr. Lee is highly-skilled in a wide variety of chiropractic adjustment techniques that correct spinal alignment and release pinched nerves for long-term pain relief.
Therapeutic Exercises—Total back pain recovery involves training patients how to maintain correct posture daily. Dr. Lee teaches you exercises to strengthen your core so your muscle memory gravitates toward excellent posture.
Massage Therapy—Spinal wellness involves the full system of vertebrae, nerves, muscles and other soft tissues. Massage provides relief for injured and inflamed soft tissues, increasing circulation, improving flexibility and accelerating natural healing.