COVID-19: A Message From Lee Chiropractic
We are taking all necessary precautions and following CDC guidelines to keep our patients safe and healthy during this COVID-19 crisis. Chiropractic treatment is considered an essential healthcare service and we are here to help those in our community that are in need of care.
$97 New Patient Special Program
Our Chiropractor in Irvine Welcomes You to Lee Chiropractic
- Recovering from a car accident injury, sports injury, or personal injury
- Receiving non-invasive, drug-free treatment for pain relief
- Preventing health problems with proactive spinal care
- Keeping yourself in optimum wellness naturally
Chiropractic Care Provides Effective, Natural Pain Relief and Wellness
Many people think that chiropractic care is only for back and neck pain; and while it successfully provides lasting relief for these problems, our chiropractor in Irvine can do so much more for your overall health. This is because the underlying cause of many health concerns lies in subtle (and not-so-subtle) spinal misalignments (subluxations) that pinch nerves leaving your spinal cord between the vertebrae. Depending on which nerves are involved, a subluxation can aggravate everything from arm and shoulder pain to sciatica, headaches and allergies. By gently and precisely correcting your spinal alignment, Dr. Lee releases pinched nerves so that your body can heal and regulate itself for pain relief—and also prevent health problems before they start!
These are some of the conditions for which we can help you find long-term relief. Although this is a long list of conditions we treat, it is by no means exhaustive—we do more!
Our Chiropractor Provides Multifaceted Treatment
In addition to highly-skilled spinal health care, Lee Chiropractic provides complementary treatment modalities that support great posture and natural healing:
- Massage therapy—our skilled massage therapist works directly with our chiropractor to recondition stiff, weakened muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia to relieve injuries and pain naturally. Massage is a great complement to chiropractic care because adhesions (tough, painful knots of scar tissue) and soft tissue injuries can cause imbalances in movement and spinal alignment. By concurrently relieving spinal misalignments with chiropractic and soft tissue concerns through massage, we can accelerate healing.
- Therapeutic Exercise—To further bring your body into balance, healing and wellness, our chiropractor teaches patients how to do specific therapeutic stretches and exercises to retrain and strengthen muscles after an injury. This boosts our patients’ range of motion, strength, wellness and confidence!
Please check out our patient reviews on Google+, Yelp, and Facebook. Due to our patient satisfaction, Lee Chiropractic has been featured on ABC 7 News. You can see these videos on our YouTube page. If you live in Irvine and you want to overcome an injury, or just want to be healthier than you are today, please schedule an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Lee today. We look forward to working with you and helping you reach your optimum health!