Common Causes of Low Back Pain
Every patient comes to us with a unique story. Our chiropractor will listen to you and do a complete diagnosis to develop a unique, effective low-back pain treatment plan for you. Although each patient is different, most cases of low back pain span the following categories:
- Incorrect posture and ergonomic habits—Slouching on the couch, sitting in a poorly-designed office space, sleeping on a bad mattress, etc.
- Traumatic injury—A car accident, sports injury, work injury or home injury…
- Pregnancy—The majority of pregnant women report low back pain either during or after pregnancy.
- Bulging and Herniated Disc Injury—Excruciating bulging and herniated discs can develop from injury or long-term poor posture habits.
- Being overweight/poor physical conditioning—The strain of excess body weight and poor muscle tone can wreck posture.
Chiropractic Care Resolves Lower Back Pain
Your Irvine chiropractor can help you achieve lower back health and pain-free wellness again with a combination of holistic treatment modalities including:
- Chiropractic Adjustment—Dr. Lee will determine where vertebrae are out of alignment and use precise, skilled spinal adjustment techniques to nudge them back into place. This releases pinched nerves and leads to welcome pain relief.
- Massage Therapy—Combined with chiropractic care, massage therapy provides natural pain relief, reduces inflammation, and spurs healing in strained soft tissues, accelerating natural healing and wellness.
- Therapeutic Exercises—Dr. Lee wants you to experience long-term recovery, so he will teach you stretches and core strengthening exercises that can bolster your back and help you maintain healthy posture to avoid future injuries.
- Ergonomic and Posture Counseling—If poor posture and ergonomic trouble brought on your low back pain, it’s important to learn ergonomic ways to live, work and exercise to prevent future problems.
The Low Back Pain Chiropractor Irvine Patients Trust
You deserve relief from your lower back pain, so please don’t hesitate one more minute: schedule an appointment with Irvine chiropractor Dr. Lee today and get on the road to long-term drug-free pain relief and recovery today: (949) 552-2100.