Tech Neck Relief Treatment Irvine CA
Tech Neck Relief Treatment
Your Irvine Chiropractor Provides Pain Relief Treatment for Tech Neck
No matter what you call it, it hurts: tech neck, smart phone spine, Janda’s upper cross syndrome, text neck, forward head posture, anterior head syndrome—all names for the pain a skyrocketing number of people suffer from spending at least 90 minutes a day hanging their heads over a mobile device! This poor posture epidemic is particularly troubling because it’s affecting so many kids, whose necks and nervous systems are still developing. Whether you already feel pain or not, see tech neck and upper cross syndrome specialist, Irvine chiropractor Dr. John Lee and his team for treatment and ergonomic training ASAP.
Chiropractic Care and Ergonomic Training to Avoid Tech Neck Injury
If you or someone you love already suffers these symptoms, chiropractic care and therapeutic exercises can help you get tech neck pain relief. Whether you feel pain yet or not, however, please get posture and ergonomic training from our doctors so you can prevent these symptoms.
Prevent Tech Neck Today with These Tips
Put together a family and friends action plan to help each other avoid tech neck injury—be the “posture police”—especially with your kids—by following these tips:
- Sit or stand with neck straight, eyes looking forward, shoulders back, but relaxed
- Raise your mobile device to eye level. Do not bend your head down!
- Rest your elbows on a table, or roll a pillow across your abs to prevent your arms from getting tired.
- Do not write book-length text messages or emails on your mobile device. Be brief!
- Take frequent breaks from your mobile device to stretch, walk around or do the therapeutic exercises recommended by your chiropractor.
- Use a Bluetooth ear piece when talking for long periods on the phone to prevent side-head craning.