Our Chiropractor in Irvine Welcomes You to Lee Chiropractic
Chiropractor Dr. John Lee has been providing life-changing chiropractic care for his patients in Irvine since 2004, and our entire team will make you feel right at home and work to help you achieve your personal health goals, whether they include:
- Recovering from a car accident injury, sports injury, or personal injury
- Receiving non-invasive, drug-free treatment for pain relief
- Preventing health problems with proactive spinal care
- Keeping yourself in optimum wellness naturally
Chiropractic Care Provides Effective, Natural Pain Relief and Wellness
Many people think that chiropractic care is only for back and neck pain; and while it successfully provides lasting relief for these problems, our chiropractor in Irvine can do so much more for your overall health. This is because the underlying cause of many health concerns lies in subtle (and not-so-subtle) spinal misalignments (subluxations) that pinch nerves leaving your spinal cord between the vertebrae. Depending on which nerves are involved, a subluxation can aggravate everything from arm and shoulder pain to sciatica, headaches and allergies. By gently and precisely correcting your spinal alignment, Dr. Lee releases pinched nerves so that your body can heal and regulate itself for pain relief—and also prevent health problems before they start!
These are some of the conditions for which we can help you find long-term relief. Although this is a long list of conditions we treat, it is by no means exhaustive—we do more!
…and many others!
Dr. Lee also successfully helps patients overcome other conditions such as stress-related health problems, fibromyalgia and even ADHD. If you need help with any health condition or just want to improve your overall health, please reach out to us anytime at 949-552-2100
Meet Our Irvine Chiropractor
Chiropractor Dr. Lee is passionate about helping people through chiropractic care. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in San Jose, and continues to advance his expertise with advanced training in chiropractic care.
Dr. Lee’s passion stems from his own experience overcoming pain and injury through chiropractic after a car accident injury in college. To this day he receives pain relief through spinal adjustments to manage the scoliosis he’s had since adolescence, and it provides him great relief.
Because Dr. Lee knows how it feels to be the patient, he has assembled a fantastic team in the office who work together with him on developing customized treatment plans for each patient. When you come into our office, you’re not just another appointment—you’re part of the family. Our whole team will work to resolve the underlying causes of your pain so that you can get natural, long-lasting relief and start living the active, pain-free life you want to live.
Our Chiropractor Provides Multifaceted Treatment
In addition to highly-skilled spinal health care, Lee Chiropractic provides complementary treatment modalities that support great posture and natural healing:
- Massage therapy—our skilled massage therapist works directly with our chiropractor to recondition stiff, weakened muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia to relieve injuries and pain naturally. Massage is a great complement to chiropractic care because adhesions (tough, painful knots of scar tissue) and soft tissue injuries can cause imbalances in movement and spinal alignment. By concurrently relieving spinal misalignments with chiropractic and soft tissue concerns through massage, we can accelerate healing.
- Therapeutic Exercise—To further bring your body into balance, healing and wellness, our chiropractor teaches patients how to do specific therapeutic stretches and exercises to retrain and strengthen muscles after an injury. This boosts our patients’ range of motion, strength, wellness and confidence!
Please check out our patient reviews on Google+, Yelp, and Facebook. Due to our patient satisfaction, Lee Chiropractic has been featured on ABC 7 News. You can see these videos on our YouTube page. If you live in Irvine and you want to overcome an injury, or just want to be healthier than you are today, please schedule an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Lee today. We look forward to working with you and helping you reach your optimum health!